If you won the lottery, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Share the wealth and Spread it to friends and Family, my favorite Charities, especially the Humane Societies all over the world. Included of course, are the homeless shelters, churches and even giving to the poor.
    I would also book up a Huge European trip or even the India trip that I would like to plan this year.
    Other than that, put the rest away and just shop till I drop. xx

What Guys Said 9

• I would get a financial advisor tell them lifestyle I wanted (very simple) but enough aside for rest of my life then give rest away.

• Pay off all debts, start my own business, then use the (hopefully) success money to try and take my best shot at helping the world out.

• Pay off my car, put the rest in the bank, and collect the interest.

• if goverment can have access in time machines then i'd pay 'em to gimme such a device...

• Based off of how Lost went, I'd definitely buy my dream car, then pour the rest of it into college and the future.

• I'd wake up.

• help some poor people. build a house. a farm. and a business.

• Treat myself and only me.

• What? You not sharing lol

• No not now I'm not.

• I'd purchase the white house

What Girls Said 7

• I'd continues college and pay it all off. Them put it in my savings and join the peace corps. Probably do that for several years.
    Then move on to some other charity thing to do.
    Is probably come back and get a job doing something fun but travel a lot.
    Start a family and travel a lot while saving for their education.
    Once I'm old and done I'll give some to the kids and give the rest to charity.

• Pay off my student loans pay my car loan off ingeneral take care of all my bills. Move too California buy a house on the beach and a new car. Oh and start up a business and get some more tattoos 😍😍😍 oh and shop i want new things 😁😁😁

• Pay off all my debt.

• Build a small business

• I the win was big enough I would quit my dead end job.

• Pay off my various past due bills

• Quit working