Is there a way to make my skin taste good?

So this feels weird asking this. By the way, it has nothing to do with cannibalism or anything. My boyfriend is really into kissing and nibbling and stuff like that. The other day we were kissinng and he started nibbling on like my neck and everything and so I asked him how it tasted. At first he was like, "meh" and then he was like, "Cherry tastes like cherries." (Cause my nickname is Cherry) So anyways, afterwards I licked my arm just to see what it tasted like. It was just ok. I was wondering if there was a way to make myself taste better. That sounds really weird. I'm clean. I shower everyday, I wear deoderant, and moisturize and everything, but I was just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• hahahhhahaha... nice question :D

actually if u r close to some beach and u take a dip into da sea... then yer skin would taste salty... tried it personally... and it tasted really nice LOL

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Can't think of anything apart from good diet and hygiene.

• Melt some chocolate in the microwave, take a washcloth and rub your body in chocolate and then rinse. Now you will taste like chocolate

• Get all sweaty first.

• You like the taste of sweat?

• On a hot girl

What Girls Said 1

• Lather your self in food.

I don't know really I don't. Maybe you could use sugar to exfoliate your skin maybe Honey too than wash it off with water? No idea maybe there is like edible lotion or flavored lotion out there