Will this work or nah?

So I want a pickle but I only have a cucumber and some old pickle juice in a jar from the ones I just finished. If I put the cucumber in the pickle juice will it turn into a pickle or nah? I feel stupid for asking this but I really want one and don't want to leave the house because its 100° outside.

• Yes, it'll work
  • Of course this won't work silly lol
  • I don't know try and see

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Unlikely unless it's left there for a long time? You need to pickle the cumcumber. No idea how to do that but Google knows

• Lmao yeaa I already looked it says you gotta boil it in vinegar and salt and such. Too much work

• Yeah lol it seems like way to much work might as well make someone buy you one and bring it to you aha that's what I'd do if I didn't want to leave haha

What Guys Said 5

• nope i don't think it'll turn into a pickle on its own LOL... but hey go out and buy one better... it may be hot... but u can have a cold shower afterwards

• Sorry, this is not really relevant, but: you can tell you've been on the internet/Gag for too long, when you thought the ending of this question was 'is it okay to stick it up my arse'?

• Uhh, for this will it work or nah question?

I'm gonna have to go with "OR NAH"!

• If it does, it will take at least a day lol

• I think cucumber has to be cooked then preserved.

What Girls Said 0