What do you love about yourself the most?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• You know I don't have any emotional attachment to myself. I have an estimate of myself but it's kind of like knowing that a knife is sharp, you wouldn't say you loved the knife for being sharp. It's just as it should be, a useful tool.

Perhaps this is why I'm pretty much without fear or anxiety in dangerous situations.

That's an interesting insight from a question I wouldn't have though to ask myself. Thank you.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Both my personality and looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ability to motivate people and compassion I have for others.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love how im just not judgmental at all. Like i could not give a fuck what people think in most cases. I feel like alit of people are scared to take risks and care a lot about what other people say. I just say fuck it and do what i want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Self control. I think I'm pretty good with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever get angry. Well rarely

0|0
    0|0
  • WE Can Be Friends... My User Name samikhanzsk

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont let my self become like the masses

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• My weird and funny personality. Apparently, I can make a lot of people around me like 10x happier? 0. o

0|0
    0|0
  • That I don't follow the crowd, I have a mind of my own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love my determination and willpower. I've been through a lot and I refuse to give up. I also love (and hate sometimes) that I have a big heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • My music taste and probably being very empathic and forgiving. I'm trying to be the best me

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair ❤ its sooo curly

0|0
    0|0