Totally random question, but what did your mother crave when she was pregnant with you?

My mom was obsessed with meatballs with my sister & tomatoes with me, ahaha :) What about you guys?

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

• cigarettes i guess since she was an active smoker but she took a hiatus when she was pregnant

0|0
    0|0
    • Phew, glad she stopped smoking when she was pregnant with you :) & thanks for answering my question by the way!! :)

• Show All
    • yeah their lungs r kinda scary actually :O

• We actually saw a comparison of a normal lung & a smoker's lung at a museum once & it was insanely different! :O

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom craved sweets with me. Guess that's why I'm such a sweetheart (I'm kidding). I have weird cravings. Especially around my period. They'll probably be in overdrive when I'm pregnant.

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL :) That's funny & I know what you mean about weird cravings! :P I always crave the strangest combinations when I have my period lol :)

• Show All
    • What the heck is wrong with us? Lol :) Lately I'm obsessed with peanut butter and shanghai noodles... together, lol :) Really hope these cravings end soon because I feel like a total weirdo!! :) At least we're being innovative though ;)

• Lol totally not a weirdo! You're creative! 😊

What Guys Said 5

• I think she said chocolate which is unusual because she doesn't have a sweet tooth.

0|0
    0|0
    • Chocolate sounds good, lol :) And thanks for answering my question by the way :)

• 1|0
    0|0
    • Very strange indeed, lol :) Thanks for sharing your mother's strangeness, lol :)

• Food, I repeat food

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahaha, that was a clever response but I was kinda hoping for specifics, lol :P :)

• Kinder surprise

0|0
    0|0
  • probably chicken. i like chicken

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• My mother was a totally weird preggo and apparents craved pickles and ice cream... like, not separately, but together...

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahaha that is kind of weird lol :) But I also heard that a lot of pregnant women crave pickles and peanut butter or something like that, aha :) Thanks for answering my question by the way! :)

• She craved sweets. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I know my sister craved mangos.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ooh, yeah that does sound good :) You have any weird cravings? lol :)

• Limes! Also liver.

0|0
    0|0
    • What the heck, that's weird too lol :) Thanks for answering my question by the way! :)

• Not so much where she is from lol

• Strawberry shortcake ice cream with a ton of strawberry and caramel topping.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, that sounds super good actually ahaha :) Reading all these comments is making me crave the weirdest combinations, LOL :) Thanks for answering my question :)

• Hot Cheetos and ice cream.

When I was pregnant I craved bbq sauce. and oranges. And mustard.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hot Cheetos and ice cream sound kind of appealing right now, ahaha :) And it's funny that you mainly craved condiments ;) Thanks for answering my question by the way! :)

• :) yeah like anything salty. I would just put bbq and mustard on everything!

• She ate a lot of dill pickle chips and when I was pregnant I ate a lot of kfc mashed potatoes and gravy

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahaha, you both craved potatoes (though done differently, lol) :) Thanks for answering my question by the way! :) And I always crave mashed potatoes though I've never been pregnant before lol :)