What's your favorite film?

So, It's my 17th in about 1 hours time, And, i got literally jack fuck planned, Took the week of work so i was just gonna watch films all day or some shit.

So, Quite simply, what are some good films to watch?

Most Helpful Girl

• Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2, Mermaids, The Congress, Wreck-It-Ralph

• Whats The Congress about? ;)

• If you want to have an idea of what it's like to be high on LSD, watch The Congress. You won't regret it.

• I just googled it and yah.. i get what you mean haha. Woah! ;P

Most Helpful Guy

• The Dark Knight Trilogy. I'm sure you've seen Star Wars. Scarface. The Mexico Trilogy.

• The only one of them I've actually seen is Start wars, Never really got into Batman, and, never heard of scarface or mexico trilogy before haha.

Are they anygood?

• Ah dude you gotta see those. The Matrix series is a action movie classic. The Bourne series I'd say so too.

• Thanks for most helpful.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 12

• Throw in Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, or whatever big actors names in, you got yourselves a pretty good movie...

But let's be honest here...
    Throw in Tommy Wiseau and you got yourselves a masterpiece. The Room is my favorite. It is so bad it's good... From the creepy Danny moments, to Lisa's bulging neck abnormality, to the dubbing over the lines, you can't recreate The Room.

33.media.tumblr.com/...liyik8hLJP1qegtsqo1_500.gif

Where else can you find dialogue like...
    Mark: How was work today?
    Johnny: Oh, pretty good. We got a new client and the bank will make a lot of money.
    Mark: What client?
    Johnny: I cannot tell you; it's confidential.
    Mark: Aw, come on. Why not?
    Johnny: No, I can't. Anyway, how is your sex life?

That transition to sex life was pure gold.

• Hard to say.

I'm definitely a fan of the Prince of Egypt, it's just a beautiful film for a variety of reasons. Those were back in the days where Dreamworks had a 2D animation department and actually gave a shit about what they were creating.

Also quite like Apocalypse Now. Oh and Star Trek II: Wrath of Kahn, potentially one of the greatest sci-fi films.

• You know, I've seen a lot of Apocalypse Now, But, Only 30 minutes here and 30 minutes there, Never actually sat down and watched the hole thing through, Might give it a whirl, Cheers for the idea buddy ;)

• 1. The Star Wars Saga
    2. All Indiana Jones films
    3. Thin Red Line
    4. My Way
    5. Wolf of Wall Street
    6. The Patriot
    7. Transformers 4
    8. Heartbreak Ridge
    9. Waterloo
    10. Downfall

• The girl who leapt through time

• Just googled it, And the first picture that came up has already creeped me out haha.

• A very young lookin girl with a very small lookin skirt :/. Kinda creepy.

I don't know, I just have a bit of a negative feeling towards Anime, i dont really like how much it sexualizes little girls, creeps me out a lot :/

• Nothing sexual happens in the movie. She's about 15 or 16 I believe. Still a bit young ik

• The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

• The dark night rises/ 300 / finding forrester/ good will hunting/ star wars/ the great debaters

• My favorite movies are "Boyz in the Hood" and "Juice" but imma guess you ain't gonna like them...

• Try full metal jacket or 2001:A space odyssey. They're very good films.

• all batman films,
    kingsman secret service,
    any marvel movie since 2008
    sherlock holmes

• From Russia with Love, License to Kill, The Boondook Saints, Down By Law, L. A. Confidential, Catch Me if You Can.

• What are some of your favorite films? I'll see if I can come up with some similar.

• I like war films i guess, Anything of the sorts.

• You know, I've never actually seen any of them, I usually get put off by older films, But, Im willing to take anything now haha.

Cheers for the ideas matey, I appreciate it ;)

• In order of quality I'd rank that last batch as
      First rate: Das Boot, The Duelists, The Bridge Over the Rive Kwai (A truly great film), The Great Escape
      Good but not great: All the rest except for 'Night of the Generals' and 55 Days at Peking, which are just OK.

Oh 'Khartoum' also occurs to me and 'The Warlord' and 'ElCid' all OK but not great.

• I thought you would have been dead by now, I'm kind of disappointed!

• Always tomorrow my friend, Always tomorrow.

• Yeah, I've pissed of quite a few muslims haha, I can actually name a few who have even blocked me because they couldnt give me a logical response xD.

Mhmm, I put my hands up to that one though dude, I do say a lot of bitching xD

• Good to know, when you ending it?
      Where do I send... flowers?