Guys I need a job, suggestions?

I've never actually had one, and I decided I should really look into getting one. What are some you'd recommend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Without knowing what you like to do and/or what you're good at this is very hard to answer. If you just want some money you can go throw boxes at UPS / FedEx and make ok money pretty easily. If you've got a degree or vocational education focusing on a certain field I'd search for that. Get some relevant experience for your resume.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're a student then working at a supermarket or clothing store would be handy and easy

What Guys Said 4

• Sports bars, here in houston tx we have some called Chulas, Ojos Locos, Twin Peaks, Bikinis, Hooters, etc. Not sure where you from but if they have something similar give it a shit tips are real good

• It depends on your interests and qualifications. Needed more information to say anything

• how about waitress?

• I was thinking about it. But I have a terrible temper

• Hooker. It's evergreen.

What Girls Said 0