Should I make one?

A friend of mine made a YouTube channel and already has 10,000 followers. YouTube seems to be launching careers for people and their finding success on YouTube. Should I make one? Is it hard work? Are the chances of making it slim?

Is it easy to be successful on YouTube?

Most Helpful Guy

• Making videos is hard work and you will have to put hours every day into it if you want to even have a chance at being successful. You will also have to come up with CONTENT that people aren't already getting on 10 other channels and that can be a challenge. Look at what you have to offer and what your competition will be like.

Most Helpful Girl

• You pick something you're good at and you upload interesting videos often, through which you also show your personality. You pick the audience your videos are directed at, and you choose subjects accordingly. You make good quality videos and you answer to the comments.

What Guys Said 1

• I made a YouTube channel but you got have your heart set in it to make money
    i would say give it try.

What Girls Said 1

• go for it!