What and who are they to you?

What are and who are muslims to you? i just want your opinions.

thank you all for your responses you all have been a great help to my project. have a wonderful day

Most Helpful Guy

• What are they? They are people, the word "Muslim" means the one who submitted his will to the one and only God.

How are they to me? Well I'm Muslim so they are my people, my brothers and sisters in faith.

Most Helpful Girl

• they are people. just like everyone else.

What Guys Said 8

• Muslims are individuals. They may follow or ignore the tenants of Islam. Isis, al-bukari, hamas etc all emulate and follow the prophet whom himself was a warrior. Western Muslims are a lot more selective but the Saudi Arabian wahabism practice has become almost considered a mainstream dogma even though it's actually just an exported culture

• As a whole, just people

• People. I'm not a muslim myself, but I'm in love with a woman who is.

• Me my family almost everyone I know and care about

• Only a muslim would ask that, get over yourselves.

• i think i read somewhere more than 50 percent of American don't like to deal with them don't like to have them as neighbors etc

• If you can get past the flying planes into buildings, killing school children, beheadings and kidnapping and selling of girls, I'm sure they're a barrel of laughs.

• i call them muslims. they call me infidel

What Girls Said 10

• They are my neighbors and coworkers. My roommate, my classmates, providers of different opinions. Just another group of people. :)

• Muslims are people who follow the Islam religion. They are mostly Asian or middle eastern, but they can be of any ethnicity. Their religion is playing an important part in their life, and most of them are faithful and educated about their religion. They consider the rest of the world as unfaithful, therefore not as worthy as them. They are very conservative, mainly because they have to follow the rigid islamic laws, that control every aspect of their life. Muslim women and men aren't equal. Muslim women should be covered and obey their husband, who is entitled to hit them if it doesn't leave visible bruises. Muslims who decide to change their religion, are outcasts and even their life can be in danger.

• Well, they're people. I have a few friends who are Muslim.

• They are people. Just like me. They just so happen to practice a different religion.

• Ummm I'm Muslim 😱

• I like the most of the woman because I find them to be humble. Some of the men are also honourable and others are not.

• Neighbors and friends.

• As a group - People who are very strict monotheists. People who exert an insanely disproportionate amount of political/media power compared to their actual percent population wherever country they are. People who I don't want exceeding 5% where I live or else we're all screwed.

• Friends maybe.

• Nothing, just people...