Girls, if Caitlyn Jenner joined your gym would you be comfortable undressing in front of Caitlyn in the locker room?

If you don't go to a gym just pretend that you do for the sake of the question.

• Yes it would not bother me to undress in front of Caitlyn
    60% (44)
  • No I would not be able to undress in front of Caitlyn
    40% (29)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you saying this because caitlyn jenner is straight and likes the opposite sex? No i wouldn't care changing infront of her or any transperson. I wouldn't be comfortable with them changing infront of me and they haven't had bottom surgery.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually yes part of the reason I asked this is because Caitlyn likes women.

What Girls Said 22

• She's had a life filled with tons of women (ex-wives, daughters), I think my tatas & coochie are nothing new to her :P

4|1
    0|0
  • I'm comfortable undressing in front of basically everyone except for my dad and grandfather.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think with girls it is only if they are not confident with their body that they do not like undressing in front of other women.

• I would probably feel awkward at first but I would just get used too it. I mean it's not like I change underwear or bras in there

0|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't undress in front of anyone unless they've seen me undressed before. Also Caitlyn Jenner is still attracted to women so...

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even care

0|1
    0|0
  • No, because I'm not comfortable undressing in front of anyone, even my closest female friends. I wouldn't be any more uncomfortable in front of her than I would be with any other female, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it wouldn't bother me, why should it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Crap! I meant to say it wouldn't bother me and accidentally ended up saying "no I wouldn't change in front of her". Honestly, it wouldn't bug me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be in the locker room anyway. I hate the locker rooms at school so there's no way I'd change in the locker rooms of a public business.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even like undressing in front of other girls, only my boyfriend haha
    I won't undress in front of even my best friends!

0|0
    1|1
    • The frequency of this answer surprised me. Are most girls so self conscious they don't undress in front of other girls?

• I don't know I guess if the change room as stalls like most of them so why wouldn't you use them? Girls just seem to naturally turn away to give their friends privacy I guess.

• I guess the locker room setup where everybody takes off their clothes in front of each other is kind of gay. lol

• Not any more than any other girl.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel comfortable changing in front of anybody, regardless of who they are, especially if they were famous. Maybe like my BFF or something but naw

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have a problem with unisex locker rooms, so this wouldn't bother me. I couldn't care less what some stranger thinks of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only really old ladies don't care about changing in front of others in the locker room.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would bother me

0|0
    1|0
  • Yup because my lazy ass does not go to the gym

0|0
    0|0
  • No, as I have no idea who the hell is she...

0|0
    0|0
    • Consider yourself lucky you don't live in the US then.

• Not at all. I would not be uncomfortable changing in front of her, but I will say I would be kind of uncomfortable to see her change in front of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't undress in front of anyone, but if I did of course I wouldn't mind undressing in front of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will bother me!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it would bother me. I don't like to be undress in front of anyone.

0|0
    0|0