Is anyone else angry the Arizona Cardinals hired a female coach?

The newest female NFL Assistant Coach for the Arizona Cardinals is a lady named Jen Welter. I am disgusted. It's clearly women aren't capable of coaching or running a team. I can understand if she was the team cook or maid but a COACH? This is a joke. Her wage should maybe be $10,000 for a season. Not in the millions like the other coaches.

Most Helpful Girl

• WTF, well we know your sexist. Lol, women can do what men can do and most of the time better believe it or not.

• No, men are usually smarter and have more self-control, where as women are irresponsible, react on impulse and are careless.

• Then why is every bar brawl, violent crime, DUI, high school/college dropout and irrational idiot a woman then? Men are always careful and responsible.

• im not sure what world you live in. But yes, like few comments below me im convinced you are a troll

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• We need a new category with something like 'Whiny misogynists' where you can put all of this crap so that no one has to see it.

• Let's face it, women are good for three things: Cooking, sex and cleaning.

• @Asker Let's face it, you're not a very good troll.

What Guys Said 4

• Yawn. Next-->

• He throws out the hook!!!

• 4/10 I was actually a bit angry when I first read it. Decent troll.

• HAHAHA good troll dude. I bet your inbox is flooded with raging feminists.