Girls, What advice would you give a guy who all the girls see as "just a guy"?

I'm sick of being seen as "just a good guyfriend" and nothing more. The girls see me as simply a likable guy, nothing fantastic, just... likable.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• This seems like a result of lack of charm and bad or no flirting.

What Girls Said 9

• Hmmmm... I would say don't change anything. If you have to change for someone to like you, then it's not worth it. Just do you and when the right girl comes she'll think you're cute/funny/sexy the way you are. OK? Don't beat yourself up about it!

• Be confident and amp up your sexuality a bit. My friend was like you and not only has he dated and messed around with me, but he;s gotten laid countless times. Start working out (if you don't already) and maybe try a new hairstyle? Maybe I'm just a bit of a slut but I like when guys make it obvious that they're checking me out and act confident.

• How does one "amp up his sexuality"?

• Don't be that likeable. Seriously. Make her guess a bit. Don't be as dependable etch not to everyone anyway. Just to the one you really like

• There is probably a girl that thinks of you more than that or is hiding it and denying

• Don't hide your light under a bushel

• Girls want to feel like you understand them are are supportive of them. If you give them the attention they want - they will consider you.

• Do gestures like touching her hair. Removes dirt of her face etc. She will get flutters. But just do it to that 1 girl you kike. Not all.

• Do the same old sh* t , you get the same old sh*t.

You have total control over how other people perceive you. So , in order to be seen as something else... then you have to transform yourself into someone else

Believe me - It works! Ignore all this sh*t about, "don't change who you are" Everyone changes , most people don't realise they have

If you want something you have never had , then you have to do something you have never done

• Wait til you find one you really like.