Girls, what's the best way you made a guy open up to you about anything?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Once I asked a guy all these personal questions with a big smile. I just kept on and on.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I just kept talking with them about anything, and after some time they'll decide wether or not you're reliable

0|1
    0|0
  • Just simply by communication, needing to have trust with each other :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Late night conversations, when the sun goes down the walls go down. It's a magical thing

2|1
    0|0
  • Well, I sort of "one of them" I have become good friends with all of them and they tell e almost everything

0|1
    0|0
  • I opened up to him first.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing. I didn't ask anything. I waited. I believed if he was comfortable with me he would open up to me naturally.

0|0
    0|0
  • By being honest, also by showing him that he can trust me, and that I'll not judge him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was honest and open with him, didn't pressure him to divulge stuff he didn't want to talk about, and when he did share things with me I wasn't judgmental.

0|0
    0|0
  • i poured him a drink

1|0
    0|0
  • By talking about my own crap.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know actually - make him feel comfortable I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I straddle my husband and lay my head and whole body on his chest.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, well I just act cool and casual about the whole thing. I'm not up in their face I'm just, "You can tell me if you want to but you don' t have to" and, "I'll listen either way".

0|0
    0|0
  • I was very patient and tried to be a good friend untill he desided to tell me everything himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him questions...

0|1
    0|0
  • Smooching on his neck

0|1
    0|0