Girls, what's the best way you made a guy open up to you about anything?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Once I asked a guy all these personal questions with a big smile. I just kept on and on.

What Girls Said 16

• I just kept talking with them about anything, and after some time they'll decide wether or not you're reliable

• Just simply by communication, needing to have trust with each other :)

• Late night conversations, when the sun goes down the walls go down. It's a magical thing

• Well, I sort of "one of them" I have become good friends with all of them and they tell e almost everything

• I opened up to him first.

• Nothing. I didn't ask anything. I waited. I believed if he was comfortable with me he would open up to me naturally.

• By being honest, also by showing him that he can trust me, and that I'll not judge him.

• I was honest and open with him, didn't pressure him to divulge stuff he didn't want to talk about, and when he did share things with me I wasn't judgmental.

• i poured him a drink

• By talking about my own crap.

• I don't know actually - make him feel comfortable I guess.

• I straddle my husband and lay my head and whole body on his chest.

• Hmm, well I just act cool and casual about the whole thing. I'm not up in their face I'm just, "You can tell me if you want to but you don' t have to" and, "I'll listen either way".

• I was very patient and tried to be a good friend untill he desided to tell me everything himself.

• Ask him questions...

• Smooching on his neck