How to relax when extremely stressed/anxious?

My senior year of college is starting in a few weeks and I'm extremely stressed out thinking about it. I hate to be that person, but I feel so anxious thinking about it all the time. For one, this semester is going to be a lot more strenuous then usual and I'm afraid I won't be able to handle it. I've been on the deans list the past three years all through college but this still doesn't stop me from doubting myself and I kind of just want to curl in a ball and cry. How do you all deal with stress? What do you do when you feel your stress coming on? Thanks in advance.

What Guys Said 1

• distract yourself.. you get me fam?

What Girls Said 1

• Distracting yourself is probably the best way to go. Do anything that will keep your mind off of next semester like exercising, going out with friends or listening to music. You just have to try your best to keep your mind off of it.

If that doesn't work then talk to someone about it. You can go to a friend or family member and just tell them what you're going through and they might have some good ideas that can help with your stress.