What are things that make you laugh?

Share something or a few things that make you laugh. It could be an image, a story, a joke, an image, etc... I need some pick-me-ups to make me smile tonight.

Stand-up is one thing that helps me, like this:

Most Helpful Guy

• 1|0
    • I love Katt! :)

• My favorite is probably Dave Chappelle, but I like Bill Burr and Chris Rock too. Then there's Billy Connolly and Eddie Izzard, all the Python stuff and Blackadder! Much funnyness!
      That's the idea, people don't live very long so we should enjoy it if we can.

• Oh, I so wish Dave Chappelle would start touring again! There are so many great comedians to see, though. Yes, you're right. It sounds like you'll enjoy every moment of it. :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 4

• Go bwah! YouTube video gets me every time😂. Cobra slap Is a good one. If you like dark humor, rejected cartoons, llamas with hats, marshmallow people, and Charlie the unicorn. That should take you to a dark yet hilarious side of YouTube. If you're not into that DO NOT WATCH!

• Any Elaine Benes clips from Seinfeld.

• everything makes me laugh, no joke :(

• Two words, Kevin. Hart.