Is it bad to still go to sea world even though knowing what they do to their animals?

Does it make me a bad person to know how the people at sea world treat the animals, but would still go there anyway? I mean it's not a place where I really want to go, but if someone asked if I wanted to go with them I would say yes, despite hearing all the stories of animal abuse. I think animal abuse is horrible but that wouldn't stop me from going... is that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you pee in the ocean, you're poisoning whales.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand. Whales are one of my favorite animals and, while I haven't been to SeaWorld since I was a kid, I would kinda love to go just to see their animals up close. But the thought of giving them my money just repulses me and I don't think I can do it.

What Guys Said 3

• Well you live in USA and USA isn't exactly the best either morally.

• Seaworld is scum.
    when people still want to go there, it's just financial aid for their abuse.

• They use your money to fund their animal torture, sex slave operation which makes you guilty by association.

How's it feel to torture animals?

What Girls Said 4

• I think abortions are horrible so should I hire someone that gets them? It would give them money to go get another.

But sadly In this world people care more about animals than humans. like nobody cries when the kid on tv is starved or gets killed in a movie but when it's a dog or horse everyone balls their eyes out.

Haters goin downvote.

• No, I would never go.

• In my opinion yes, its bad. Because by going and giving them your money you are only promoting what they are doing. If you want to go somewhere to see sea animals try a marine rehab center...

• Yes it is!!