Where will you be living in 2025 (QUIZ)?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/where-will-you-be-living-in-ten-years#.bn4y6KNON0

You’re intelligent and refined, and London will be the perfect place for you to pursue your educational interests. Bring lots of jackets and all your favorite history books!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: New York City

You’re driven and motivated, and New York is the perfect place for you to put your dreams on the fast track. Get ready for yellow cabs and glamour!

What Guys Said 16

• I got Tokyo. It was something about "You like an exotic environment and lots of exciting activities". You know what? Usually these Buzzfeed quizzes don't work but this one is actually very good. I could indeed picture myself living in Tokyo, Kyoto or Sapporo. It's not a place where I would want to move to forever but I'd like to live there for a year or two.

• Ugh, London is far to expensive for me! Plus the general poshness...

I would like to be living in Canada to be honest. I am from the US though.

I got Japan, no way in hell am I going to Tokyo! way too crowded and busy, and I am city person to be sure! haha

• Dammit noooo

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

You got: New York City

Yuck I despise big cities.

• You got: New York City

Yes!!!

• You got: London

• You got: In a cabin in the woods

You love nature and solitude, so you’ll be kicking back in your dream cabin in a tranquil forest. Start working on your book collection now!

not true at all fam, you get me fam?

• The how do you feel about people question stretches way down and there are no more questions after it?

• Good question. I'm not sure. If I'm still alive in 10 years (at age 41), I guess I hope to be in a nice house with a nice wife and nice kids eating nice food having a nice conversation in a nice town. A man can dream, can't he?

• I took the quiz and got a cabin in the woods. You love nature and solitude, so you’ll be kicking back in your dream cabin in a tranquil forest. Start working on your book collection now!

Sounds good to me!

• Awesome :)

• London )))

• I'll probably be in prison or dead.

• In a cottage on the beach

• Paris. I'm already learning French so that might work out

• I got London. I've actually been there, too many smokers.

I was hoping for the Moon.

• I got London.

Not very interested in living in London, or any city for that matter.

• Cabin in the woods is what I got.

• I will be living in a country torn by racial war.

What Girls Said 10

• You got: London

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-23393-1438107749-10.jpg
    bleh... not exactly what I wanted :(

• You got: Japan

You crave excitement and lots of activities, and Japan is totally the place for you to find it. You’d do great living in the heart of Tokyo and soaking in everything the city has to offer.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-5941-1438107558-10.jpg

• I got: Cottage on the beach

You’re fun, quirky, and in touch with nature, so you’ll have the greatest time living right on the edge of the water. Your down-to-earth sensibilities will lend well to so many peaceful mornings strolling the shore.

That sounds perfect :)

• You got: Paris

You’re a deeply creative soul, and you’ll find your true artistic path in beautiful Paris. Get ready for the best chardonnay and brie of your life!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-6785-1438107044-10.jpg

I never thought about living in Paris, but we never know what the future holds. Maybe this is true.

• You got: Paris

You’re a deeply creative soul, and you’ll find your true artistic path in beautiful Paris. Get ready for the best chardonnay and brie of your life! s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-6785-1438107044-10.jpg

I'd be okay with living in Paris

• You got: London

• i got london...

• I got: Japan

• I got the same as you! :D

• London too. . I don't think I'd ever go.