It's my senior year, any advise?

I'm about to start my senior year in high school, and I really really need advise on it, everything... dating, prom, what to do during the school year, pranks, fun stuff. Any stories about your senior year would be greatly appreciated too :)

Most Helpful Guy

• get laid a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on your high school and what type of student you are.
    If you're a popular person in your high school; the senior year is going to be so fun (from my experience) but if you're not try to be friends with popular kids so that you would have a little fun in your last year and be a little relaxed from the senior year stress.
    In additions senior year marks counts a lot for university, so try to do your best and join as many clubs as you can because it improve your resume and application for university.
    I can't give you a dating tip or how to find a date for prom because I am in 4 year relationship and I didn't have to look for it, but most of the people are pretty cool in senior year and I'm sure that you will find someone for prom or as your date.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't get wrapped up in any drama and don't be in a rush for it to be concluded.

What Girls Said 1

• focus on college applications if you see that in your future,
    there will always be a senior prank :) participate in it
    go to football games, just make the most of your year :)