What is hands down the best album of all time for which all other albums must bow down before it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, God. It's like an impossible task!

Lately I have really gotten very fond of The Talking Heads. I think this song, as well as the album it hails from, is an all-time great:

https://youtu.be/CHatn3_UxEU

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Most critics myself included would pick Led Zeppelin's fourth album. It's something like 18x platinum

• All Eyez On Me. No better album than that.

• Ready to Die by The Notorious B. I. G. That's just my personal favorite album.

• For me: Deftones: White pony, Korn: follow the leader, linking park: hybrid theory, offspring: offspring, green day: dookie, blink 183: enema of the state... and roxette:joyride 😍👍

• what "one" album... its easy to choose 5

• Objectively: offspring. Or maybe... Nirvana: smells like teen spirit. It changed everything in rock. Shit... so did Metallica black. Damn, I don't know.

• Exile on Main Street. Duh. It takes a few times to get accustomed to what the album really is. There are no big "hits" on the album, but it is loaded with great music.

What Girls Said 3

• Powerslave by Iron Maiden.

• The clash London calling

• Beyonce-4 Album