Do you like curvy and thick or slim with curves?

• I like curvy and thick and im NOT white
    14% (3)14% (3)14% (6)Vote
  • I like curvy and thick and i AM white
    14% (3)9% (2)11% (5)Vote
  • i like slim with curves and im NOT white
    36% (8)14% (3)25% (11)Vote
  • i like slim with curves and i AM white
    36% (8)63% (14)50% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Some people seem to have it out for me about my "slim with curves option" this is just a realistic size of breast for a slim and smaller woman, yes some slim women have giant tits but to me curves are more than just breasts plus a womans height usually makes her breasts bigger. This is more common in life so i try to get bulk answers based on 2 common shapes.

This is my question and i made it this way so please take the hate parade elsewhere its really irrelevant to my question. thanks.

0|0
3|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Slim with curves but why the heck does it matter tmif we're white or not...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Slim with curves. Although I don't really think of your example as being slim with curves.

This is what slim with curves means to me.
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...E000005DC-340_634x799.jpg

media1.popsugar-assets.com/.../...Vacay-Mexico.jpg

ll-media.tmz.com/.../1024-sofia-vergara-credit.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • no that is slim with very big curves that would be less common.

• Show All
    • 1. Notice they have a much more defined waist and wider hips then models you showed.
      2. Yes a small amount of women look like that does not mean its not prefered.
      3. Height is not relevant to the argument considering the example you used were of women 5'8+.

• again go make your own question then, shit i don't care !

What Guys Said 13

• I am white and I really don't care. I want to be attracted to the entire package, and thin/curvy/whatever doesn't play a big role in that for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • wow i like this you are so open minded good for you ! and your not limiting yourself.

• Thank you. But to be fair, I don't really deserve credit or anything. It's really just how my brain is wired, I guess. I do have some preferences, but skinny/curvy isn't one of them. Still though, thanks!

• 1|1
    0|0
  • I honestly like them both, but am more likely to go for the more slim ones

1|0
    0|0
  • What does Christina Hendricks count as?

pictures2015.mobi/.../christina-hendricks-8.jpg

Also just cause you seem to be interested, I am in fact white.

0|0
    0|0
    • more thick, you obviously need giant tits to be happy so...

• Show All
    • 5 foot 8 inches too

• @Asker

I don't need giant tits to be happy, they're just a pleasant bonus that fits her body-type.

• I love curvy and thick as long as it's not muscular.

0|0
    0|0
  • all i can say is that im mexican mixed with Asian and the girl thats on the farthest right has the sexiest muscular thighs i have seen

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both and I'm white

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them all who wants to have some fun on Skype check my pic and add me if u like : youssef. ale

0|0
    0|1
  • slim with curves

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I like women with naturally curvy and plump bodies. I don't find any of the women in either photo attractive, except for maybe the one in the middle of the "thin" photo. She looks healthy, unlike the others.

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck does my race have to do with this?

0|0
    0|0
    • read comment below at ihavetofart already asked me...

• I'm Asian and I PREFER thicker. Even chubby. But both are great. I like fat thighs, and wide hips. Basically the pear shape.

0|0
    0|1
  • Slim with curves but the girls in your pic are slim with few curves.

This is slim with curves.

cdn.shopify.com/.../sophie-howard.jpg?1039

0|1
    1|0
    • go make your own question then

• Show All
    • You are a hero and deserve an award for saving the day here and keep doing a great job of making sure everyone is living up to expectation :D

• I'm glad you recognized my heroism and thanks in advance for giving me most helpful answer :)

What Girls Said 2

• I prefer Fit/Athletic/Muscular women. If she has curves as well, well that's just a cherry on top.

And if she is thick, I'd like her to be tight. Thick and Flab is a huge turn off for me.

1|2
    2|1
  • Ehhhhh, I don't really care. Just as long as they aren't morbidly obese.

0|0
    0|0