Sweetie means Bitch in female words?

Ever notice how when a girl calls you "sweetie" with that snarky bitch attitude tone she is in fact a total bitch?

• yes...
  • No...

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao im glad i pissed you off to the point where you dedicated you're time making a question about it. And how do you know what my tone is if you're reading it? Kmsl omg. I call everyone sweetie just like i tell everyone bless your heart, again a bitch i am if you take things out of context but insteading of assuming just ask," sweetie." Lmaoo. Goodbye!

What Guys Said 7

• YES! This actually happened to me like a week ago or so?

I was shopping at Whole Foods for spicy chiles and apparently my cart was blocking this woman's path to some stupid mushrooms. I was taking like ten seconds, being selective about which chiles I put in my bag, and she totally copped an attitude with me. LOL

*tilts head* "Sweetie, I'm gonna need to move your cart so I can get in there." *does eye roll*

• Yes I can see what you mean. The tone of the girls voice changes it all.

• Yeah I think it is...

• -shrugs- who cares ( and yes I have noticed but hardly pay attention to it, not worth paying attention to )

• Lol why not just call her a bitch

• I dont think so

• I don't know. I haven't been called that by a bitch.

What Girls Said 4