Is anyone on GaG afraid to end up alone in life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure but that is something everyone is afraid of at one point or another no matter were you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... I definitely am. I know the possibility of that happening is high and the thought scares me.

• Oh pish posh, I'm sure you'll find someone sooner than you think!

• Awww but your personality seems cool, and I guarantee that there are Latvian guys that find you attractive too. Don't give up hope. Despite all the darkness now, there is a light at the end of the tunnel 👍

However, I'll stop with my random ranting for now and leave you to your GAG business. I don't want to bother you 😅

What Guys Said 12

• That's always a fear like that, resting in the back of my mind. I like to think that I'll find somebody one day, but it seems so far that everyone who I get crushes on is out of bounds for whatever reason. :/

• hell no. in fact i'm already alone right now and i actually love it. i feel a lot better than four years ago when i was forced to share my space with others

• I am come to realise that it looks like I am going to end up alone :(

• I'm not afraid. I feel very confident that I'll share a lot of love with a good woman.

• I'm a naturally magnetic person, so I'll always have at least one friend if I put in the mild effort for it.

Though if you're talking about relationship wise, probably. But my reasoning for that is probably vastly different to your own.

• Not al all :)

• May be i think so, i will be single for ever... When ever i move near to marriage , it running from me..

• Speaking for myself NO

• do you mean alone as 'no partner' or 'no family' ?

• Yes. Very.

• i think a lot of people are that way

• yup. sounds like me.

What Girls Said 7

• sure, ill bet most of us are.

• My number 1 fear.

• by alone you mean no partner or no family? then yea :'(
    static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Forever_69881c_2513828.gif

• Not really, i'm ok with being alone. I would prefer to be someone I love and in a relationship but if it came between being with someone I didn't really love and being alone, I would be fine being alone.

• Afraid.. no.. but I know I m going to be alone.

• Yeah, but who cares? We all end up alone at some point.

• In my opinion like 80% of people are afraid to end up alone