Girls, What do u do when u try to bring up a particular issue with girlfriend but she refuses to talk about it and gets angry when u bring it up?

• Yes
    38% (3)
  • No
    62% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Angry avoidance can mean they don't wish to be on the front page news for something shameful they did covertly & certainly don't want to confess to you/others.
    Other reasons can also include
    > have no faith they will see eye-eye on a topic, so it only creates disharmony
    > feel at an extreme disadvantage in such a discussion = reveals how stupid they are (or vice versa)
    > etc.

What Girls Said 4

• Have you been bringing up the same issue over and over again just to start a fight? In that case, you drop it because you're not doing anything productive.

• Depends on the issue really. If I thought it was something personal, I'd want you to wait for me to tell you myself or not at all. It's hard to say in general.:)

• It might be a touchy subject in her life and might bring back bad memories. When I was with my ex I always wished he would stop asking

• depends on the issue , your being kinda vague.