Why is my love life tragic?

My love life is tragic because i've been in 3 relationships, all in my life. one guy, we were dating then i never talk to him again, or have seen him. Not to sound creepy. Another one promised me he'll be back next summer, which is this year. Haven't talked to him in a couple months. The other one, well... we're on and off. But, we've officially stopped dating. Honestly, other people think i'd "find the right person" or "perfect guy" All peoples say, i'm great, amazing, etc. But, i don't feel like it, I don't know why. Anyways, 2 years ago, i found a guy in my class, well attractive. But, i didn't like him. So, it was a dare for me to go up to him and tell him i like him. He screamed ew. Plus, i like him now, i thought i was over him, but im not sure i like him. I don't know.. anyways. I'm confused. So that's why i said my love life is tragic, bc i didn't have a good ending, with any of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• tragic's a very heavy word in my opinion...

"one guy, we were dating then i never talk to him again, or have seen him. Not to sound creepy."

^so y did u stop wid this guy?

----------------

"Another one promised me he'll be back next summer, which is this year. Haven't talked to him in a couple months."

^maybe he'll come back in August... summer's not over yet.

---------

"The other one, well... we're on and off. But, we've officially stopped dating. "

^if u r constantly "on-off" it'd be better to dump him anyway in my opinion

---------

"Anyways, 2 years ago, i found a guy in my class, well attractive. But, i didn't like him. So, it was a dare for me to go up to him and tell him i like him. He screamed ew. Plus, i like him now, i thought i was over him, but im not sure i like him. I don't know.. anyways. I'm confused. "

^so u say now u changed yer mind? that's fine then... but if he said "ew"... then i believe it's "no"

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't mean your love life is traffic. It just means, "If you were meant to be with those guys" you would still be with them already. Some of the guys you have dated sound like "commitment" is not on there cards. So maybe find someone who wants to commit. Otherwise I suggest to wait for the unexpected, and stop searching and wait for it to come to you.

• to be honest, if you know me, i don't usually actually mean the whole term. So, when i meant tragic, i didn't mean actually tragic. Neevermind, i'm just confusing myself. Lets just say that every relationship i've been through, hasn't had a good ending? I don't know, tbh. I don't learn from my past relationships, i keep making the same mistakes, Pft, i don't search for guys. Ok, i guess i'd wait, or whatever. Maybe you're right. You know you're not that much of an idiot ((: Take it as a compliment.

• Maybe tragic is a bit of an overexaggeration. You sound like you learn from the hard way. I'm the same, but 3 times maybe even 13 times doing the same mistake, you realise shit isn't going anywhere. I was never looking for someone. And I happen to have the most amazing guy on my hands. Take it easy and chillax. It will come to you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• sorry, i dont get it. how is this tragic?

so none of em worked out. keep learning lessons from ur relationships till u eventually find the right man.