Ok, whose parents had them photographed in plant pots, animal costumes or various species of flora? Also, why can't an adult pull it off?

im talkin bout this kinda thing:

So this... phenomenon... was started by photographer Anne Geddes, who decided it would be cute to portray kids this way lol.

THIS WAS HUGE IN THE 90'S SO DONT ACT LIKE THIS didn't HAPPEN TO YOU! [most of you, lol]

I had the unfortunate experience of being photographed in a large pot dressed in nothing but a sunflower headband.
and you? anyone bold enough to share? :P

ALSO... my follow up question... these r pretty cute right? ^^

so what if i was to make this comparison?

VS

lol, i know. im sorry^^

why do you think it seems better or 'cuter' for children to be photographed in this way, but not so much for adults? think bout it =]

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• My mom always wanted a girl (this is embarrassing lol) and a friend of her wanted a boy while they got exactly the opposite. Hence, I have at least one pic with her daughter who sports short hair in a boy's outfit while me with long hair (imagine the extent parents go to satisfy their urges on poor tots lol - I swore and never did that to my baby, eitherway I wanted a daughter) in a GOWN + thanks to my natural long lashes and the mothers' make up touches etc the pic was complete lol

Well they sure think it's cute ha ha

• So where is the picture of you in nothing but a headband? lol. In the nineties I was in my forties, so no, I did not do any flower pot diving for photos.

• Ah what the hell. I was not ready to see that last one. I was fortunate enough not to have this happen. I was born and spent my early years in a small town in the middle of nowhere so luckily fads didn't happen very often. I wouldn't put a kid through that humiliation so I don't want to see an adult "pull it off."

• :) haha

you've escaped the trend. makes sense.

what i mean was, i think it's interesting how it looks cute for kids and not adults. just wondering why people think that might be.

• Haha never happened to me... no Hans in flower pics on the walls here :D
    Though some of these pics have their charms!

• damn... what about in the nurturing arms of a mother chimpanzee?
      lol i know, especially the last one!

• Hahaha sorry you opened the door for some humour so I stepped inside 8)
      The babies would probably be a little afraid of the chimp, don't you think? :o

• thats fine :P
      weeelll maybeee 0:)

• Thank goodness I was spared from that.

• No, I was never photographed like that as a baby. I guess because with adults it would not look as cute and come across as weird/creepy, especially with guys.

What Girls Said 6

• That adult is pulling it off nicely. Adults can, it just then has to be saved for celebrities on magazine covers and everyday people in porn because naked adults aren't cute they're sexy.

I've never been put into a plant as an infant, but Id had many pictures like that of other people's babies in my house

• u think so?
      so u think this photo of the adult is sexy? celebs aside.

interesting =]

• Haha, personally no. He's not my type and this was probably done as satire, but that's how a lot of the public would react to it.

• i was gonna say... haha :P
      alright fair enough!

• awww that cute lol
    but am not sure if i wanna be photographed that way

• Omg.. this was hilarious.. 😂😂😂😁😁

• I wasn't photographed like that but my cousin was. She was photographed inside an egg shell and next to her there is a chick in an egg shell. That picture is so freaking cute, haha :P
    It pretty meaningful too: A newbie to the world. :)

• I was dressed as a bee lolol

• i just had normal outfits