Girls, are boobs are annoying or awesome?

Do you think the bigger they are the more annoying/awesome they become? Is there a size where you get the best of both worlds?

• Annoying
    47% (33)
  • Awesome
    53% (37)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
I'm suprised that it's a tie at 7-7 so far, I was expecting more on the awesome part. I'm sure if it was open to guys the scores would be very one sided :)

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Awesome. I don't experience any of the negative things some girls listed. They're in no way a nuisance when I work out, don't cause any pain except a few days before my period but nothing excruciating.
    I love how they complete my sort of hourglass figure with hips, boobs, smaller waist. A little bit of cleavage sometimes completes the outfit too, especially if I'm going out with my boyfriend. I'm a D-cup and love 'em. They're not small, but not so big to the point that they're down to my knees or cause me any sort of backpain. Not going to deny it, it's great to sometimes have them add a bit of pep to my step if I'm in a good mood, whether I'm walking into the gym or somewhere else. Kinda makes you feel like the shit, especially if there's a lot of guys in the area. :P

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• boobs r great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Annoying when I was nine but I'm ok with them now. They are small so very sensitive and don't get in my way much.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're both. I love my boobs. They're like my own personal pillows. However, the fear of stretching my cooper ligaments while exercising, being active, or gravity in general makes it annoying. Also I have to wear shirts over my bikini's because my boobs like to pop out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too big can be very annoying

1|0
    0|0
  • Our tits are annoying! I can't walk down stairs without drawing attention to them and I can't do track half the time because the swinging of them hurts. I can't lay on my chest and sleep comfortably and also they can become tender whenever they want -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Annoying as hell. I would rather have a flat chest than deal with these stupid fat sacks.

0|0
    0|0
  • My back hurts. They are the furthest thing from awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they're annoying, unnecessary, a bother!!

3|0
    3|0
  • Awesome but at times they get annoying. Especially when they won't let you exercise, or when finding a suitable bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • they show off my womanly traits. just like I love my wide hips, skinny waist, round butt and firm thick thighs. My husband loves my wide "child bearing" hips the most though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Annoyung? Umm, sometimes.. haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hate to have big boobs, they would look disproportionate on my frame.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly , they're neither for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Annoying in gym class, awesome the rest of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • both awesome and annoying... but i'll keep them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my boobs, I love the way they fill out my clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • Super annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • C is the best size

0|0
    0|0
  • I have small boobs I just don't mind them at all especially sense they are super sensitive!

0|0
    0|0
  • They were so annoying I had breast reduction. Best fucking decision ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're awesome if you know how to use them to your advantage.

0|0
    0|0