Why everyone is guard of honor in this website?

can't i ask whatever i want? dont make comment if you dont interest in my ques.

Most Helpful Girl

• You weren't gonna get any boobs even if your question wasn't removed.
    True me.. Many people have tried and failed

• the problem is not getting any boobs or not, i ve just asked a question and a lot of stupid people wrote like an idiot. this site dont make me feeling free. thanks for comment

• Umm you can't post adult content on here that's why.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• If you are asking question that don't fall within the guidelines they will be removed. Those guidelines are in pencil though so they can be rubbed out and changed when they feel like it.

Asking for people to post boob pictures would breach the explicit images guideline. If you want to discuss such things and more sexual things I suggest finding a website which caters to such tastes instead of using one that isn't and complaining when your questions are removed for being inappropriate.

• are you boss of this website? go away

• Spider head bigot? Wow, that's almost as good as bumblebee tuna.

Why do you insist on using a website for a purpose it was not designed and then complain about your questions being removed? Why do you do that? Why are you being so stupid? Are you doing it on purpose or are you just unable to see the clear and logical problem with your actions?

• go away oldie bigot

• Because there are posting guidelines that you need to follow if you want to continue being a member of this site.

• Because it is a community and there are guidelines. If you break those guidelines too often, you will be banned.

• Everyone has to follow the posting guidelines.

• People actually enjoy having conversations together round these parts and don't want the feed to be taken over by desperate pleas for fap material. There are plenty of websites full of boobies...

• um... okay?

What Guys Said 6

• You're the dude who posted about the boobs, right?

This isn't pornhub mate, this is a social site.
    If you're that interested in boobs go watch some porn.

Smh.

• This isn't your home
    It's a social networking site
    It have there own rules
    Follow them or fuck off !!!

• Are they? I've never seen that title here.

• Because they want to become moderators and or they disagree with you. There are certain things that should be allowed and others that shouldn't.

• I love how anyone who posts about what the guidelines are meant for will get attacked. This is a troll post, if you want pictures of girls go watch porn.

• Stop asking perverted questions then