Girls, why does having no beard/stashe make guys look uglier/younger than what they are?

I have been a victim of this before and I feel pissed about it. Is it seriously SO unattractive that having a Smooth Face=Ugly?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer a smooth face so don't assume it means you're ugly. It's currently just a trend to have facial hair. You're still attractive without facial hair.

What Girls Said 6

• Hm? Where did you hear that? I prefer a shaven face if I have a say. (which I do if he expects me to shave my legs AND other areas lol)

• Right here in this site. And i hate it that no girl my age even shows any interest toward me.

• No... Patchy facial hair is far worse than none at all.

• I don't think that's the case at all. I think it depends on the person wearing the facial hair (or not).

• I like smooth faces more than beards or anything like that. I would rather kiss a shaved face than one with hair. Mostly, spiky hair but hair on the face in general^^

• It is not unattractive.

• Looking young doesn't mean you're ugly :P