What was the longest time you held your pee in?

I heard that you can get infections if held for a long time

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 week. I then peed for 15 minutes straight.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't know it could cause infections. Now, I will be more careful.
    I guess it was about 7 or 8 hours. I was at the hairdresser and for some reason I don't remember, I couldn't go to the bathroom.
    I was so uncomfortable, it's something I will never do again.

What Guys Said 4

• Longest time I probably held it in was a few years ago. Not sure what was going on but for some reason I was peeing all of the time, and I had an hour long bus journey to college this particular day and wasn't even half way there yet before I was bursting to go. I had 40 minutes to go until the city centre and even then it was worse because of traffic. I eventually made it and just headed to the shopping centre toilets

• Like 30 hours. I was in pain.

• Why so long

• I'm not sure. I was pretty young, like 11 or 12 and was just retarded back then.

• 3 hours while driving. I couldn't take it anymore, pulled over on a freeway and let her go.

• Being at work. I'm a driver... so hae to hold it in for 8-10 hours... it hurts

What Girls Said 2

• a few hours... its was not funny

• The longest was about 6 hours