Shame... Help me?

there was something terible i thought was ok a while ago , years ago, that i thought was normal or ok, saw online people saynig it was, and i was in a bad enough place were i wanted to do it, but i didn't... should i be ashamed? i didn't do it but i was at the door and about ready to try... but i stoped before i ddid anything... should i be ashamed stil?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should be ashamed of you didn't do it

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you should be ashamed! I got sick just reading your question!

• really?

• Well... I guess as long as you thought about it, but didn't do it, you are probably ok.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It is impossible to answer a question shrouded in such a mysteriously vague description.

• No.
    3 years ago , i opened that door and walked in...
    And i regret it. But we all make mistakes , right? I promised myself that i will never do it again. And yeah , I just never did it again. It wasn't something normal. It was huge. So right now u should be happy that u didn't open that door.

• 19 years ago I peed my diaper, i was so ashamed.. trust me it get better. Now i don't feel ashamed at all.