How many of you gagers have or still are doing in Yoga?

What are the benefits of yoga that you've experianced?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yoga totally changed my life. It helped reshape my body (though I was already fitness minded), my consciousness, and my day to day feeling and emotions. I love it so much that I now teach yoga.

What Girls Said 2

• do yoga 2-3 times a week as long as no injuries prevent me from doing so. There are lots of men in my classes. I started doing yoga to supplement my running as one side of my body was stronger than the other. Yoga really helps build core strength, balance, even muscle tone, flexibility and meditation depending on what kind you are doing.

I like to do flow style yoga to get a good workout but also do hatha which focuses on breathing and holding poses for more flexibility. It is good at relieving stress. And it has changed the way I walk. My hips are much more my center of gravity.

Try it for a month a few times a week you will notice the difference. Whatever was bothering you before you stepped in will seem far less important once you leave assuming you don't dwell on it the entire time your are in your yoga session.

• It helped me with rehabilitating a knee injury.

What Guys Said 4

• I do a little yoga to stay flexible for martial arts purposes. My sifu taught me and said the biggest secret to being a good martial artist is stretching.

• I can get a boner at will after years of yoga.

• i can downward dog with the best of them.

• I do it once in a while.