How old do think is old enough for an instagram account?

im 15 and i want an instgram account but my parents would probably say no for safety reasons how old do you htink is old enough

• 15
  • 16
  • any age

Most Helpful Guy

• depends, you planning on making a foodie account? interesting photos of nature around you? or millions of half naked full body selfies. if the last one, then until you're of legal age.

• no im not a slut im just planning on the first option

Most Helpful Girl

• I think 15-16 it's totally fine to have an own instagram account, it's just as safe as any other social network. The only thing that really annoys me is when I see those 9-13 year old's with accounts on there - they're really basically still children wth..

What Guys Said 7

• I voted for "any age" only because you didn't give any options older than 16. think you should not have that type of account until you are 18.

• are you really 60? and thank you for your advice

• Yes, I am really 60. There are too many opportunities for young people to get in trouble for trafficking in pornography (sending or requesting nude photos of a minor) and kids respond too much to peer pressure. That is why I said age 18.

• None of those options, it should be 18. Instagram is for hooking up and casual sex. Very few guys will go on there looking for a relationship.

• instagram? are you high its for pictures not dating

• Instagram is only for sending dick pics and vag pics. That's how they meet each other. I know because I've done it and so have other guy friends. I even met a girl by sending her a really nice pic of my junk. She posted a pic of her boobs and we hooked up.
      That's all the site is for and it was even on "To Catch a Predator"

• thank you @Yellowbone

• Ur parents r weird...
    Just like mine.

• Talk about a loaded poll. I'd say 18.

• Just beat your parents up.

• Just keep you shirt and pants on and it's cool man. And don't talk to strangers. Strange strangers anyway.

• 18 and not a day sooner

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think anyone should have an instagram. It's a horrible community that pro Ana, pro self harm, and all sorts of other dangerous elements. If you don't think your parents would want you to have one then you shouldn't go behind their backs.

• I'd say 15 is fine, especially if you put security settings on it and make sure only your friends can see it.

• Some people are really pervent they can masturbate to even your food photos lol
    I can say; listen to your parents.
    And instagram really sucks. Bunch of people who just just show off.
    Nothing smart nothing educative there.

• No, most definitely not. Please wait until you are an adult.

• Thirteen is generally the age when kids start developing a broader understanding of the world around them and, along with that, a better sense of what's appropriate to share online.

• I guess it depends on how mature you are. My parents more than likely won't allow me one (I've never asked bc I don't really won't one that much) but in my opinion it really depends on your maturity and that's up to your parents.

• 16 I guess

• It's fine as long as you're mature & don't act the typical little kids on Instagram.

• wait a year

• When you can operate the internet pretty much.

• It depends on your parents I guess. I created my Instagram when I was 13 and my mom is okay with that. She checks it anyways.