Do you love Netflix as much as I do?

What's your favorite show/movie to watch on Netflix?

Mine is Dexter and Bones, those two shows I know them by heart lol Right now I'm catching up on NCIS!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yasss I love Netflix. I watch so much on there

I just finished up heartland finishing up sense 8 now love lost I've watched that like 3 times or more
    Vampire diaries 💜
    Ummm hemlock grove is really good too

And movies of course I know like no names but I always watch the sappy ones haha

• haha ahh I need to watch Sense8, I like ending the show I'm watching before I start watching a new one

• Me too hahaa im the same way. Sense 8 is pretty interesting though

What Guys Said 14

• As far as I can recall I don't think I have ever used Netflix - My cable package is fairly good, it picks up all the main US shows with sports, movies and back catalogue elements in it - Really the only thing I think I have missed is Orange Is The New Black which I would watch online for free ( still have to watch most recent series ) - I go through phases at the moment I don't watch a lot of TV so don't know if a subscription to Netflix would be worth it.

• i've never used netflix and i never understood y people love it so much...

but never mind me... i'm a music-dude not a tv/movie-dude so... i could live without netflix (i already do) :)

• how do you do it? ahha I understand Klaatu :)

• u mean how i've never used netflix?

simply... if u r into music mostly u won't ;)

• No. I don't watch Netflix, I don't understand why people would pay for something they can get for free :S

• aww, it's cause I'm always on my laptop

• Me too, I watch around 18-20 shows and lots of movies, but I don't pay for them...

• right now Futurama hahaa. I bet I love it more than you do!!! <3

• I think that Netflix is not even supported in my region, however it doesn't really make any difference for me, I haaaate TV :p

• I don't have netflix. I watch every thin anywhere I can find it on the net.

• I've never watched anything on Netflix before 😂😂😂

• Netflix? what is this netflix you speak of -scans the horizon-

Lol kidding, I love Netflix.

• I keep hearing about it , i should get a subscription to it and see what it's about ,

• No I don't, I don't even subscribe to Netflix :(.

• Nah that wack. I dont even have it...

• archer and futuramahands down

• Sucks egg! I spend more time looking for something to watch than actually watching a show!

• It's alright, I used to love it.

What Girls Said 6

• I watch Netflix every night before I go to bed. I like that I can catch up on shows I missed when they aired, or watch the Netflix original shows. I liked Daredevil, House of Cards and I need to watch Sense8 still.

• yes i love those too, I haven't seen sense8 though

• My friends keep telling me to watch it... but I have others to finish still D:

• I like watching Columbo and other crime/forensic shows. I mostly spend my time watching documentaries, horror, and crime movies. Netflix is cool. Helps you waste time and gives you something to watch when nothing else is on.

• i agree, and I also watch everything crime drama related ahha :)

• I love netflix

• Supernatural has to be my favorite series to watch on Netflix. I also like The Fosters and American Horror Story

• I like netflix I just wish they had more up to date stuff. More current movies.

• Not really. I don't watch Netflix too much.