PIT BULLS KILL…END OF STORY?

opinions on this?

http://www.postedshame.com/opinionated/pit-bulls-kill-end-of-story/

and this is a story included in the article (in case you artoo lazy to click the link

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/south-carolina-man-pit-bull-attacks-wife-loses-arm/#postComments

a
nd this is from the comments
"they can be sweet yes... but my children all have or have had pits or pit mixes... all of these animals have either seriously hurt or killed other animals with not being provoked... the were not raised to be mean... or abused. I will never own one in my life."

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, as cute and cuddly as dogs can be, they are still animals with inhuman strength and capability. I don't think it's fair to claim that all Pit Bulls kill but just being real, there are certain breeds of dogs that are more likely to become dangerously aggressive than others. Why do you think some dogs are selected for the military and police whereas others are not? A family member of mine was in the military back in the day and he told me how they would use German Shepard's as attack dogs but they became so violent that they had to put them down because they were untrustworthy. He said that when they tried using Pit Bulls, they were waaaay too unpredictable to even be effective/responsive to commands. Even when it comes to small dogs, it's best not to have them around young children and babies because THEY ARE STILL ANIMALS. One of my close friends has a tiny dog who's about 9 years old and although she's small, she's fiery and aggressive naturally. She would NEVER let her snuggle with her baby and constantly monitors their interactions.

What Guys Said 6

• Somehow, when I'm jogging, the pit bulls are the ones that bark at me the least if not at all. Still hate them though (well the owners mostly but still)

• Yeah. Every time I see "featuring pitbull" in a songs title, I stay away from it. He kills every song.

• Badly trained dogs kill.

• Any dog can kill if not trained properly if it's a domesticated dog, i don't know if police dogs are trained to kill if necessary

• I've known several pit bulls that were like big babies

• Pit bulls do hold record for most fatalities amongst breeds...

• yea i keep hearing about that
      and i get how you raise the dog is vital but they DO have a pretty bad record

• Can't beat the facts of the matter... and I am a dog lover.

• same lol

What Girls Said 4

• I hate you so much for saying that and generalising like that...
    The dog is not born cruel, it all depends on how it was raised.
    I feel so sorry for Pit Bulls, they're just dogs, and so misunderstood :(

• yea because im the one who wrote this...

• @MissNowhere No but some dog breeds are naturally more 'on edge' than other breeds, especially towards other dogs. It's the same with humans actually.

• @Remonster still no need to generalise

• its not the dogs but the ARSEHOLES who teach the dogs bad ways. DONT blame the poor DOGS

• Any living creature can kill…
    Water is wet, the sky is blue….

• ... roses are red, violets are... violet, that's why they're called violets

• it all depends on the dog owner