Indian girls VS English girls?

which do u prefer and why? do u like indian girls?

• Indian girls
    29% (8)41% (15)35% (23)Vote
  • English girls
    71% (20)59% (22)65% (42)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I would pick English just because i'm British myself.

I mean, I have nothing against Indian chicks, so, i'm not writing them all of as ugly or anything (Because i know thats not true), But, (This may sound bad i know), but, i dont really like the... ''Indian look'' body wise,

I mean, Just as white people have white skin, And East Asians have shorter eyes, Its common for Indian people to be naturally skinnier which is especially visible in male indians. y'all just seem to all have real fuckin fast metabolisms or something xD.

But, I personally like the ''bigger'' look more. So, As im sure you can imagine that makes me more inclined to say English chicks, Though like i said, I realise there are many Beautiful Indian girls.

Oh, And i noticed you said in the comments here ''There is a lot of beautiful indian women actually and we are much nicer than English girls are''
    Now... Thats a pretty judgmental thing to say dont ya think? Saying all Indian girls are better then all English girls? :/... Both races have their nice people and their assholes, No race is ''Nicer'' then another.

All the best matey.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• English girls.

2|1
    0|0
  • ENGLISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GURLS!!! YOU GET ME FAM?

2|1
    0|0
    • Fam your neck look like indian booty fam. Pure indian village booty fam.

• English girls forever!!!

2|1
    0|0
  • My first school yard crush was an indian girl... but I've only dated English and Welsh girls (the Yank, Czeck, & Scot were too brief to count).

Let's ask the question differently:
    Would I date an Indian lass? Yes.
    Would I date an English lass? Yes.
    Do I have a prefference for either based soley upon their region of origin? Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • English girls. I find indian girls very annoying cause they like to spread bad rumors, and this is from experience.

0|2
    0|1
  • Id defo go for an Indian girl. I haven't ever dated any, but I have been with a few Asian girls before. I would imagine an Indian girl being a lot more normal and down to earth than a British girl. But ofc, if the Indian girl is a complete bitch, Id rather go for a nice Brit :P

0|0
    0|0
  • English girls because Indian ones tend to be mental innit.

1|2
    0|0
  • indian are better.

0|0
    1|0
  • Lol , you mean all Indian or all English girls are beautiful or vice versa? No baby... i like beauty , it doesn't matter what ever the race is

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the features and skin colour

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like Indian girls, sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian personally, they tend to be way better than English girls! Personality and body!

But we don't see many coloured girls on TV. Since the beginning we've been bombarded with cherry picked white girls, so its made us think white girls are the most pretty but they're as pretty as coloured girls!

We need to give more coloured girls a chance to shine! Say no to white supremacy in the media!

Down with racism!

1|0
    1|2
    • wow thats what I call anti white.

• Show All
    • then you prove how dumb you are indeed. There is nothing dumber than a white anti white.

• How am I abti white?

• Why are dudes getting downvotes for preferring English girls? She asked what people prefer lol anyway i prefer English girls and i like indian women but overall i just think English girls are very beautiful and they're more my type but as i said there is pretty indians too, down vote me all u like :-)

3|1
    0|0
  • If i had to choose between them i would take Indian women, they are not only beautiful but they are down to earth and wife material too, and i am not even Indian

3|0
    2|3
  • lmfao who the hell would choose indian over English girls lolol

English girls ofc

4|4
    2|3
    • There is a lot of beautiful indian women actually and we are much nicer than English girls are

• If you mean white girls v Indian girls, then it depends on my mood.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 8

• both can be nice.. and not so nice too... it depends on individual.. not a race or nationality... many indians would be better than English.. and many English would be better than indians..

2|3
    0|1
  • Could I just ask if you mean this as a purely racial caucasian versus indian or taking cultures into account as well, English values vs Indian ones etc?

2|1
    0|1
  • Kill me. Like actually kill me. I want to die. These posts are going to be my cause of death.

2|1
    0|0
  • Again with this crap

3|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the individual.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never met an Indian girl in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • the last sentence really makes this hard to figure out

0|0
    0|0
  • But what if the Indian girl lived elsewhere? Or if she too were English? Ever considered that?

2|0
    0|0