Girls, What do girls like when messaging?

What do you like to be messaged, It's long distance relationship and yeah I miss her so much.

What should I message her, currently it's not online, but I can message her. Like goodnight or?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• just tell her that you miss her.. and say good night..

What Girls Said 6

• Tell her:

Just wanted to tell you goodnight and remind you that I'll be thinking about you.

• I like to be told compliments, and get good mornings and good nights. it shows that you care. and I just like to talk about anything and everything

• Tell her you miss her, say goodnight, etc. Just don't completely overdo it. I know it's long distance but I ruined a long distance relationship by doing that. It sucks that you have to go long distance, but it's also pretty cool that you're willing to put in the effort. Best of luck <3

• "Hey, (insert pet name) I'm just hoping you're having a good day. I miss you and wish that I was holding you right now. Love you"

• I'm in a long distance relationship myself and love it when my brother says something a long the line of that

• You should tell her that you miss her. Whenever my long distance boyfriend texts me that, I go from sad to the happiest girl on earth! :)

• U could message her that u miss her a lot and u wish she was there with u to cuddle at night. Something like that