(Quiz) How old is your inner child?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chrishernandez/how-old-is-your-inner-child#.nyXeBbLYL3

You got: Your inner child is 3 years old
Your inner child is curious about its surroundings. It’s the kind of child who hates being told to stop touching things in public and stay close by since it tends to wander. As an adult, you are tempted by your inner child to venture into places that are unknown to you and listen to the concerns of people from different backgrounds. You also don’t mind touching the statues in a museum when no one is looking.
(Quiz) How old is your inner child?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Your inner child is 5 years old

Your inner child is silly, rowdy, and highly energetic. It’s the kind of child who hates to be told to sit still, calm down, and lower its voice in public. As an adult, you have learned to channel your inner child into your charisma. You walk into a room and all eyes go straight to you. Everyone wants to be your friend. Your rowdiness can get a bit out of hand at the company Christmas parties though
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-19186-1438187835-2.gif

Most Helpful Girl

Your inner child is silly, rowdy, and highly energetic. It’s the kind of child who hates to be told to sit still, calm down, and lower its voice in public. As an adult, you have learned to channel your inner child into your charisma. You walk into a room and all eyes go straight to you. Everyone wants to be your friend. Your rowdiness can get a bit out of hand at the company Christmas parties though.

Lol, I love it 😂😂

What Guys Said 7

• Your inner child is 11 years old

Your inner child is polite, focused, and a bit reserved. It’s the kind of child who hates getting into any kind of trouble so tries hard to stick to the correct way of doing things. It rather be left alone to its own devices rather than being the center of attention. Your inner child shows in your introversion. That said, your inner child is at the cusp of preteen rebellion, so, inside of you is an extroverted wild child ready to bust out.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-19531-1438188211-10.gif

• I got 5 years old

• Mine is around 5 ~ 10 years, I still want to do crazy stuff

• Lol do you do these things all day every day? Is this how you get so much xp? Every time I go to my main page I see one of these posted by you lol.

• My inner child is 11

• I got 11 years old. Turns out that whole teenage rebellion thing was a bunch of bunk for me. I actually get more conservative every day.

• Buzzfeed is gay!

What Girls Said 12

• You got: Your inner child is 8 years old

Your inner child knows exactly what it wants. It’s the kind of child who hates to be told it has to be less stubborn and that it isn’t always right. Your inner child finds way to creep into your life by manifesting itself as your strong sense of independence. You are ambitious and will stop at nothing to get there. Sometimes, though, you may get into a lot of heated debates with coworkers…that’s just because you are right, duh!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-15782-1438187913-2.gif

• You got: Your inner child is 11 years old

• Your inner child is 11 years old

Your inner child is polite, focused, and a bit reserved. It’s the kind of child who hates getting into any kind of trouble so tries hard to stick to the correct way of doing things. It rather be left alone to its own devices rather than being the center of attention. Your inner child shows in your introversion. That said, your inner child is at the cusp of preteen rebellion, so, inside of you is an extroverted wild child ready to bust out

• This makes sense
    You got: Your inner child is 8 years old

Via giphy. com

• My inner child was 5 years old

• I got 11
    That's barely a child lol

• I'm 11... ok 😂

• I guess I have a three year old living inside of me

• My inner child is 11

Via giphy. com