What was the last place you traveled to by airplane?

The last place I traveled to by airplane was to Salt Lake City, on my way to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. Suffiice it to say I loved it.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Egypt, where I had lived for awhile. I also stopped in London on on my way home, and stopped before this to Switzerland and Istanbul, Turkey. xx

• Wow. You should write a mytake on living in Egypt. I'd read it voraciously.

• "the worse is living with in a poor village with No..."
      I should think this would make it all the more tempting to roll one's eyes at people complaining about first world problems.

• lol... Yes, I suppose. lolxx

• Southern Europe and the Balkans. Visited several countries in one trip, a couple of years ago now. The airfare was so expensive - I won't be able to afford to take that kind of trip again for a while now, which is too bad.

• How did you get tickets?

You know, I ought to write about getting airplane tickets.

• I can't remember, to be honest. It was either through Travelocity or Expedia.

• Am I the only one who thinks that airline travel fares are like snowflakes? No two are the same?

It's a mystery to me how two people can sit on the same flight, get the same service, in the same class, and yet often pay radically different prices.

• The Netherlands for my 18th birthday in April.

• Calgary to see my cousins.

• Dallas, Tx for a concert (which sounds kind of stupid now that I think about it)
    It was my first flight and I went alone.

• To Orlando, Florida many years ago.

• Paris, France :)

• Flew into Toronto on a holiday 5-6 years back.

• Orlando, Fl

• Buenos Aires, but came back from Rio.

• Czech Republic for a vacation.

• How did you like it?

• I used to live in CR for some time, so I love to come back there when I'm free and have money for it. I really like their small cities. Very calm, clean and beautiful.

• I went to alabama

• Fayetteville to visit family

What Guys Said 10