Toilet paper -- are you a folder or crinkler?

Inspired by @Klaatu51 poop questions.

Folder-- after finishing the business transaction with the toilet and exchanging the goods, the folder elegantly takes some sheets of toilet paper and folds it, for a multilayered piece of toilet paper that won't tear after "cleaning up lose ends."

Crinkler-- Often looking at the folder and scoffing at their waste of time, the crinkler finishes the dump. Then, taking the toilet paper in hand, he/she quickly mashes it together for a ball of paper that also won't tear after "cleaning up lose ends." This technique often places speed as the top priority.

... And so everyone knows, I am a folder.
What are you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a folder. Folding doesn't take more time. It's not like we're trying to create fucking origami. Literally takes 0.3 seconds for me to fold it the way I want to.

Folding is also more convenient if you're running out of toilet paper. You can just fold it the other way to use the other side of the toilet paper. Whereas if you crinkle, your shit will end up all over random parts of the toilet paper and it'll make it harder to re-use it without getting your hands all dirty. Plus, uncrinkling it just to crinkle it again takes more time than just folding it the other way. ;)

What Girls Said 9

• I am a crinkler for sure :)

• I'm a crinkler. I tried to be more refined and switched to folding for a while but I did't really feel like myself so now I'm back at crinkling.

• I am a crinkler!! lol :-)

• I'm a folder

• crinkler, who has time fr folding? it's gonna go in the trash anyways

• Both. I fold it and then I crinkle it.

• I am a folder

• I'm a crinkler and my boyfriend is a folder lmao

• Folder...
    ...

What Guys Said 6

• LOL... i'm proud of u son :D :p

i'm a crinkler by the way :p

• This would of been better as a poll. I am folder

• Yeah probably. I thought about that after the fact though so it was too late to change it.

• Combo of both at the same time. I fold without caring so the lines ain't lined up and sh*t. As long as it does the job, i dont care

• Life is too short for folding

• Folder all the way.

• And what 80's British band do you wipe to? :-D