Do you really believe Hillary Clinton had people murdered over the years?

My politcally enlightened boss was telling me, a grown ass woman, not to vote for Hillary Clinton because in the past she had people murdered then covered it up.

So, do you guys agree this is a valid reason I should not cast my vote for Mrs. Clinton?

By the way, I'm not talking about Benghazi. That's a different debate for a different time.

• Yes, she had people murdered then covered it up
  • No, those are malicious rumors from opponents

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is proven we will hear on the news not the rumour mill.

• Please that's hopeful. Lobbying isn't quite as bad in the UK as the US and our news is already insulting selective and bias.

• Right the news, just like Iraq has WMDs so we need to invade. That we saw on the news. Which Clinton whole heartedly voted for...

Most Helpful Girl

• Directly? I don't know but she is responsible for Benghazi

What Guys Said 12

• I can not confirm or deny that but it honestly wouldn't surprised me she did after all leave everybody in Benghazi to die, she miles have ordered them dead herself.

That aside there are a lot of reasons not to vote for Hillary and she is not only corrupt but she doesn't give a rats ass about the people of this country. Don't make the same ignorant mistake people made with Obama don't vote for her just because she is a women, because that women will lead the country into further ruin if she is elected.

• Are you advising me not to vote for Hillary because she is a woman or are you speaking generally?

• I completely understand where you're coming from. If I came off defensive, that wasn't my intent. Being younger, a lot of older people try lecture you in politics, like you can't reason for yourself.

• It's fine, I apologize if I came off that way it was not my intention.

• I don't think she "had" them murdered, but was indirectly was the case for them being murdered through bad/poor decisions. That shouldn't be your only reason for voting, she's a democrat which is no different than a republican as both parties are cooperate runed. That's why I'm supporting Jill Stein and the green party as their the only party that don't accept cooperate donations.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLmMZ0TOprE

• All these yes votes makes me seriously worry about the future of our species. I am reminded of Ellen Ripley in Aliens:
    https://youtu.be/EPa5oVG-nII

Seriously, the sooner our species is extinct, the better the rest of the universe.

• @Phoenix98: You're still an idiot.

• Clarifying, I didn't block you @abc3643 I see exactly where you're coming from.

• But, this is GAG, everyone on here takes the views of their right wing, christian parents because they still live at home with them...

• Hillary is one of the most dishonest, disgusting liars that has ever run for president. That being said, it wouldn't surprise me as she also has volunteers that threaten the media into not to use certain "sexist" words,(m. huffpost. com/us/entry/6956384) lying about sending secret information over unsecured servers, trying to hide said emails, and claiming she had nothing to do with those people who died under her control. Fuck, I'd rather vote for Trump.

• Well, depends on how you define murder.

If you count her as being one of the most vocal and pushing war-mongerers for the libya war, then yes - she clearly is a murderer.

• Dont forget the Iraq war. Why does no one remember she voted for that? As well as the Patriot act and a whole slew of other Bush National security BS.

• I'd suggest you look into the deaths that surrounded the Clinton's over the years. It certainly doesn't make them seem completely innocent.

• It's not because Jeb Bush and Donald trump paid killers that other politicians do it too.

• Look it up and decide for yourself. Don't rely on others to give you the Information but dont dissmiss it out of hand unless you already know you can disprove it with what you know. Google it and Google it a few times

• I have no idea why people would vote for bernie or hillary they are both complete idiots... TRUMP all the way!!

• Jesus christ no. this is reality not house of cards.

That guy the clintons supposedly murdered was ruled a suicide and all the evidence points to that. The murder conspiracy bullshit is only sold by fox news and other right wing propaganda.

• Why does it matter that a "grown ass woman" has a differing opinion to yours?

• No idea, I think the evidence for her being what used to be called corrupt is overwhelming. That is to say using the power given to her by the public for her personal ends and enrichment. But there aren't many politicians who aren't corrupt, the public seems to expect it now. They don't even have to try to hide it.

What Girls Said 1

• I dont believe that. But people with power and money can do a lot of stuff.