What do you guys think of trophy hunting?

Is it ethical or not?

Trophy hunting as in paying lots of money to kill big game animals.

Most Helpful Guy

• No! Those people are disgusting. The dentist from Minnesota that killed that majestic lion should be hunted and sent to jail for murder. I don't care if it's an animal, it's still murder.
    I'm ok with people hunting to eat, as long as the animal isn't an endangered species, but just to brag like that guy, and many others, did... no.
    I hate when we kill animals for fun, like in Spain we have the bullfighting were the bull gets killed for fun, and it's disgusting. I can't understand why that's still going on, fortunately younger generations are most against it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's fucking disgusting. I've never liked hunting and I never will.
    Killing living species for FUN... The fucks?

What Guys Said 22

• It is awful, unethical.
    I support hunting when it serves for two reasons : 1. an animal is killed to be eaten. 2. an animal is killed to get the population of his specie controlled.
    I just checked my rifle and goggles http://www.atncorp.com/night-vision-goggles at another legal hunt, but I would never hunt for a trophy.

• I think it's wrong... most of the big game animals are endangered as it is, with various body parts of poached or hunted animals being used for d├ęcor, witchcraft/alternative medicine and remedies and the meat of the carcass being left to rot in the sun.

And, then the trophy hunter poses with his/her prize for a nice photo with his/her long range rifle with a scope on it, because he/she took the shot from a safe distance, to show how brave he/she is.

• You are one of life's biggest cunts if you find watching an animal die a pleasurable activity. Had a similar question a while back: lol... look Phoenix ha ha, the bastard blocked me.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1560167-is-anyone-attracted-to-hunters-would-you-be-attracted-to-a-person

• I view hunting as an acceptable activity so long as the population of the species is healthy, and a good thing if the population is too high to be sustainable. What that bastard did was not acceptable, Lion populations are dwindling and he not only killed that Lion cruelly but he condemned his cubs to almost certain death. Just so he could get a picture and a trophy. What a pitiful and disgusting human being. I hope he gets shot.

• Also, selectively killing only the largest and fittest animals is abhorrent because it weakens the genetic fitness of the species as a whole.

• i think people who are into this, should be shot just for fun too :)

• That lion got killed someone needs cut that guys head off and his castrate hin

• Trophy hunting as in my actually killing an animal which I do anyway or trophy hunting as in hunting for the ideal trophy girlfriend or wife?

• In the case of your update yes I am fine for it, though I have no desire to pay money to have a creature lured to me, especially from a game reserve were it is a protected animal. If I am going to hunt big game it's going to be a true hunt in the wild, the hunter vs hunted it could go either way with me easily being killed.

There is no value in hunting a fearsome predator unless it is like that, and any animal I kill big game or not is treated with respect and everything is used, the organs, the meat, hide everything, it is disrespectful to the animal otherwise.

• Hunting for sport is not ethical - Hunting for food, Humane culls yes but not sport.

• Not ethical. Moronic at a minimum and outright disregard for life at best

• not i don't want to hunt something i am not going to eat

• It's disgusting.
    It should be prosecuted as murder. Now these guys face a penalty of around 5000 dollar. But what's 5000 dollar to a guy that just paid 50000 to get a company to shoot an animal? Like I said. It should be prosecuted as murder.

• I do not agree with it at all and the people who do it are hunting endangered species and should be tried for poaching and then shot

• I see no harm as long as the animal is not endangered. But they should donate the meat to those who need it

• it must be really sad that the one way for you tio get a boner and excited is to kill a harmless and unprotected animal

• I have 0 trophies atm. haven't score on any cuties 😞

• If you ain't going to eat it, let it live.

• It's dumb why would you kill something and not eat it.

• Id love to mount Jennifer Lawerence on my wall. there's a trophy if ever there was.

• It dumb. Imma shoot that dentist n***a in his damn face if i ever see him...

• i dont like hunting like a sport if you really need you should hunting

• lol when I saw "trophy hunting" I had something completely diiferent in mind.

• What's trophy hunting? Stealing certificates and trophies? That's new to me. Wouldn't you have to change the name to say it's yours? That's too much work.

• You mean people paying other people to kill big game animals? I mean if it's legal I don't mind it. If not then I do. I like hunting.

What Girls Said 3

• Meaning hunting for a younger, improved version of the current spouse?
    Not a fan obliviously, but if the victim takes the douse to cleaners meanwhile justice is served.

If you mean endangered animals, it is down right barbaric. Reserved for men who are intoxicated by their preserved image of their self.
    Put them away for life!

• Its horrible. If there was overpopulation then fine... I guess. But other than that its just barbaric and cruel.

• Disgusting. To kill an innocent animal is cruel. The lion that has just been killed breaks my heart.