How to stop being a f**cking whore?

I kissed a guy and then I wanted to kiss another one like 10 min after. We hugged with the guy and he was about to touch me and I said no but I really wanted him to do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Those feelings and emotions you are experiencing after kissing a guy were designed to be to bond you to a husband.

That is why you feel them, and that is why they keep coming back.

You're not a whore. You're a beautiful woman who is going to make a lucky, and hopefully WORTHY man very happy.

What Guys Said 10

• Start by not calling yourself a whore. Whores have sex for money and I don;t tin financially gained anything here.
    Just thin why you do this. If you think you do this because you really like this then there is nothing wrong with it (as long as you don't mislead anyone with it)

But if this is for attention then find out where that need comes from (self esteem for example). Because if you don't you will later feel really bad about what you're doing now.

• So... what exactly makes you a "whore"? Did you take money for it?

• Well if you wanted him to do it then you could have flirted by grabbing his hand and touching yourself with it maybe on the ass or somewhere suggestive and saying "Oh go on then" and giggling. Flirting is a real art so you need to come across all giggly and way way out there..

• Kissing isn't fucking

• You knew enough to stop him , a whore would not do that.

• Only you can act like a lady should act if you want find a nice guy

• Are you official with any of them?

• You're not a whore unless you let multiple guys bang you at once.

• Did you go on birth control

• The only way to cure this problem is to drink pure gasoline and then have a smoke.

What Girls Said 3