Any good horror movies to watch?

Now don't say the popular movies (The Ring, Insidious) any horror movie that is well known I already watched. Looking for a foreign horror movie.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nosferatu (1922) the movie that changed cinema forever it's a classic silent horror movie that's stood the test of time it's truly creepy , rosemarys baby psycho tales from the crypt demon knight , psycho , Pet Semetery The original last house on the left not the remake , The original prom night is pretty entertaining I'd say black Christmas the original and remake are worth a watch at least once each the original sorority row is decent if you like cheesy b movies than Night of the Demons 2 would be good for you , cabin fever is a treat if you like comedy with horror elements than idle hand if you want a closer to mordern time classic rather than the early horror movies I watch than candy man is a pretty big cult hit evil dead and evil dead two pretty much anything by John carpenter is good I could go and on I know so many horror movies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try "Three... Extremes".

What Guys Said 4

• What about "mama"?

• Already watched it

• Honestly it was cheesy. I was disappointed.

• Hahahaha I haven't seen it yet, I was wanting to, I'll lower my expectations haha

• I would say epic movie!

• Wrong turn

• Foreign? I saw clips from a European movie. I forgot the name of it but it was about this woman who was trying to kill this other woman and her baby.

What Girls Said 5

• if you want a psychological thriller watch gone girl. the strangers is also interesting and one of my favourites lol also annabelle, or the conjuring

• human caterpiller

• You don't wanna watch this... things will never be the same again.. :( haha

• Caterpillar? You mean centipede lol? I only watched the first one. I didn't find the first one too gross comparied to the second. The second one I felt like throwing up.

• LOL yeah. LOL I accidentally mixed it up with something else. But yeah. No. No. One was enough for me. I don't think I left the house for months, only school and work.

• The original hills have eyes and hills have eyes 2

• The Grudge?

• I was nine when I watched that movie

• The conjuring , annabelle, sinister.

• Laughed at the conjuring. Already watched sinster late at night. Hated the conjuring because of shitty effects so I didn't bother with Annabelle.

• There you go watch that one you might like it :)

• Its a very interesting movie.