Girls, You were annoyed by this guy trying to be funny. You called him out for it. He was really hurt. Would u feel bad?

• Yes
    56% (25)
  • No
    44% (20)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• GET OVER IT. YOU HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION MORE THAN TWICE NOW.

Why are you so sensitive? Just because your gf's friend didn't find you funny doesn't mean you should be so sad.

God, I feel sorry for your girlfriend if you keep bringing up this irrelevant shit to her.

Grow some fucking balls.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think girls would like it if he did the same to them. Honestly, I wouldn't make an ass of myself by snapping at him in the first place. I don't like something, I state it calmly.

So... No I wouldn't feel bad because I wouldn't be rude in the first place?

• Again... seriously bruh?

• No. He was annoying, I said something. Result

• Dude, you need to toughen up a little bit. Not everyone is going to appreciate your sense of humour.

• Absolutely not, he needs to grow some fucking balls.

• Yeah I would.

• Nope. Some people need a good kick to the mental nuts.

• Yeah, I would because I was probably irritated before he even told the joke. So, most likely I was rude to him for that reason. Plus, I always feel bad when I make someone else feel bad. 😯

• No , I won't.

• Yeah, I'd feel bad.