Did you go through any fazes as a kid?

Example goth faze or whatever

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I went through the typical emo / scene kid ones.

0|1
    0|1
  • I went through a "I get bullied everyday and I hate school and people and have suicidal thoughts daily" phase. Thank God I'm over that now.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I see a lot of tryhard little kids going through their "faze" phase. ;x

0|1
    0|0
  • Every kid goes through fazes but what never changes is their character. We all try and experiment around with things we like before we find what we like and we stick with it. But a persons character never changes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a Naruto faze o_o

0|1
    0|0
  • I went through a phase where I had to be covered neck to toe. And then another phase where I only wore skirts. And then the awkward rugby-shirt-and-cargo-pants phase. I was an eccentric kid lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I once was a democrat

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• All kids do. Mine was Kiss. I had their posters all over my room all their albums used to put Ace Frehleys makeup on. I even went to school wearing makeup as a bet. I was in the tenth grade. I listen to them now and think they're awful

0|0
    0|0
  • Mod phase... listened to The Who too much.

This is a Mod. They were only ever in England really.

i.kinja-img.com/.../un6aymhuqzrlgymoieyt.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I went through a very fashionable trendy phase when I was about 14 but soon reverted back to casual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I was a gangster, punk rocker, emo, rebel skateboarder, jock, and now I'm in a bodybuilder phase... 😗

0|0
    0|0
  • nah fam nah, you get me fam?

0|0
    0|0
  • I was pretty fazed when people made fun of me for being too nerdy. But that stuff doesn't faze me now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did go through an emo phase. Not that I cutted myself and shit, I just dressed like one.

0|0
    0|0