Do you speak a foreign language?

I've already asked about what languages people would like to learn, so now I'm asking what languages people speak. If English is your second language feel free to put down your native language. I can speak Russian conversationally, some German, and a little bit of French, Spanish, Irish, and Italian. The last four are not to the point of conversation

Most Helpful Girl

• English, Irish, french, and a little Spanish

• Tá an Ghaeilge deacair a fhoghlaim.

• I think that's weird that the present tense from of "I read" is the same as the non-conjugated version of "to jump"

• Yeah, but I know you can do it 2 different ways... I'll check with my teacher

Most Helpful Guy

• Only English - I have french, german, irish and irish sign language but nowhere near conversational level.

What Girls Said 6

• My native language is Portuguese. I speak English (but I need to improve it) and a little bit of French.

• I want to learn Portuguese. My academic advisor at college is Brazilian, so it would be cool to speak with him in his native tongue.

• The Portuguese I speak is different from Brazilian Portuguese.
      But, yes you could learn, I guess you would like it.
      Feel free to ask me questions about Portuguese, if you want to.

• American Sign Language and Spanish lol.

• German is my native language.
    English, of course.
    A little bit of french... Salût and get me my café au lait et une baguette, si'l té plait. 😂

• French and Arabic

• I speak Italian

• I can speak ASL (american sign language) fluently.
    I know enough to get by in the below languages:
    Swedish
    Polish
    Spanish

What Guys Said 3

• , i speak norwegian, englsh, and little somali and german , you get me fam?

• I speak Russian and a bit of French

• Где вы изучаете? В университете? В доме?

• Я родился на Украине, Русский был мой первый язык. Я приехал в Канаду и взял несколько курсов в школе. Сейчас я учусь в университете но здесь нету классов по Русскому языку. Говорю я с родственниками по-русски дома.

А вы откуда знаете?

• No, not really, just a few words here and there