How can we stop police brutality in America?

How can we stop police brutality in America? I want to start a movement to end police brutality. Of course not through violent means and I already have a solid idea of what to do but I want to get more opinions.

Maybe you can be the one to change the country though your comment alone.

Please feel free.

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• By changing the way black people are perceived in society. They need to start making movies about black surgeons, black lawyers, black professors, black politicians, black police officers, black fire fighters, black pharmacists, black research scientists, black engineers, black soldiers, black humanitarians. They need to start taxing black musicians who sing about gangs, adultery and irresponsible sex.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Very simple - Police body cams that cannot be tampered with and recordings go to an independent body.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• 1) Harsher sentences for law enforcement responsible for police brutality/murder

2) Better training

3) Body cameras

If they weren't as protected and isolated in status from the general population, then they would possibly act better.

0|2
    0|1
  • dont commit crimes

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• A lot of cops do this because theirs no accountability and they know that they can get away with it, the police prescients always protects them. All they get is a slap on the wrist if anything at all. Needs more discipline and accountability.

0|0
    0|1
  • By not committing crimes and not disrespect a police officer.

0|5
    0|2
  • Just stop looting.

0|5
    0|2