I need motivation to study. I just can't for some reason?

Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• listen to eminem, you get me fam?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe you choosen a college course which simply doesn't appeal to you and thus you have issues motivating yourself?

• Man up homie! I say quit being a bitch and GTF with it. Do you want a decent job or do you want to suck dick for cash $50 at a time?

What Girls Said 3

• Perhaps you are having trouble focusing? Move around occasionally. Work in different locations. Also remember why it is that you study. It may seem like you are going no where and that it is a waste of time, but try and see the bigger picture and how working hard now will help you in the future. :)

• I had the same problem but then found out I have a learning disability that makes it hard for me to focus. After learning study techniques fit especially for my needs, I found that I can study, I just have to be more disciplined and organized.

• Exercise in the morning.
    Listen to motivational tapes