I'm not suicidal, but I don't really care if I die. Does anyone else feel like this?

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

• yes but only if I die painlessly. Like if I knew I was going to die in my sleep tonight I don't think I'd care. However if I was going to die in a fire or anything like that then I'd care 😲

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel like i would feel like this if my family didn't need me to survive.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I feel that way too cause I have nothing to live for, so honestly, if I die tomorrow, I'll be ok with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really. I lost my fear of death after losing my parents at a young age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have felt like this before. Not fun at all. I would wake up every morning trying to find a reason to get out of bed, thinking that the world would be the same if I wasn't there anymore. It's a dark part of my past. I am glad it's behind me now.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are depressed, if you go to a public school in the states please go speak with a guidance counselor or the school psychologist, they can help.. or talk with your doctor maybe they can refer you to a therapist. either way, you need to talk to someone, its some bad depression

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have been suicidal, but right now I'm okay with life and even with that I don't care what happens to me. You're definitely not alone on that one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love life far too much and have no desire to slide away for a long time thank you

0|0
    0|0
  • You and me both.

They're going to remove your question soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, yeah, heh heh, come closer...

(Danga Zone)

0|0
    0|0
  • i care now cuz who will take care of my cat :/

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I feel exactly the same way. I just don't give fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of. I actually do want to die but I'm not suicidal. I'm not actively trying to kill myself but I do think that it would be great if someone killed me or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get that. I mean if today's my day to go then it's my day to go. I'm not scared of dying

0|0
    0|0
  • Aye. It has to happen to everyone at some stage, why get invested?

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have certain goals I want to be able to accomplish before I die. I want to make a positive impact on others lives and I can't do that if I'm dead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw this makes me sad to see. But if you for a second ever get to a moment where you're feeling suicidal, please reach out to someone. But I think it's normal for everyone to feel a little like they don't care sometimes, but just monitor how you're feeling and make sure it never gets to a dangerous place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kinda starting to

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do

0|0
    0|0