What food do you hate the most?

Beyond anything else I cannot stand eggs. I promise you I will vomit even from the smell. Ugh I just hate them so much! What about you?

0|0
17|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Raisins. I can't stand raisins.
    www.melecotte.com/.../Cookies.jpg
    Black spots? A brown colored breading? Must be a delicious, mouthwatering plate of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, right?

*bite into it*
    False. It's a muthatruckin' plate of raisin cookies. It's so disappointing when that happens :/

4|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's many of em. Some of em are

• Okra
    • Liver. I'll throw up whenever I go near it, even the smell is terrible for me.
    • Cucumber
    • Tomatoes, but I love eating cherry tomatoes.
    • Pickles. I couldn't tolerate the smell.
    • Beef. If I ever smell beef, I tend to throw up.
    • Mutton. (same as beef)

p/s: I love eating eggs, be it scramble, poached, half boiled etc. 😳

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I hate eggs and okra.

3|1
    0|0
  • I am a big foodie, so I eat almost everything. I'm really not picky at all. The only thing I absolutely hate is Brussels sprouts. Apart from that... and apart from stuff like snails and fried grasshoppers and cooked worms I eat everything. At least I'm open to try everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fish, hate it's taste and texture.

1|0
    0|0
  • Salmon! I literally cannot ingest it. I hate most kinds of seafood. I can tolerate lobster but that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black licorice

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I don't think it's that bad...

• I eat almost anything, but I'm not gonna touch black licorice unless there's something in it for me. It's just soo unpleasant.

• Liver is horrible

1|0
    0|0
  • meh hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Smalahove ewwwwww, you get me fam?

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat pretty much everything so have no real hates

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? There's not even one thing?

• I can't really think of anything I really dislike. I'm pretty much like a trash bin I joke that I have a condition called treddlebinitis (You tramp on my foot and my mouth flies open)

What Girls Said 16

• Swear my answer got deleted >: V

The seeds that ruin pizza sauce are either fennel seeds or carraway seeds. Whatever they are, they taste like shit and ruin a good slice of pizza.

Also, bananas, the essence of bananas, the soul of bananas makes me gag. I've thrown up after putting banana in my mouth...(that's what she said ;D

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate eggs too. I've tried them organic, non organic, and have even got them from a farmer myself and they were still disgusting. I tried to make myself like them but I just can't do it. 😷

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm a picky eater so there are many lol. Olives rank pretty high on the list.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use to have this weird thing against any yellow food, but I've come a long way since then but now it definitely has to be pork lol x

0|0
    0|0
  • Its out of Pickles and Tuna Fish

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm lets see
    eggs
    chicken
    chicken cutlass
    chicken ham
    chicken franks/sausage
    chicken nuggets

0|0
    0|0
    • Agreed on the eggs, although I do like some chicken I'm not really a fan of most.

• You really have me thinking now liver Spanish people always want to make chicken livers. OMG I want to die no way. GROSS!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fish. Any kind of fish. And beansprouts, carrots, soybeans, tofu, bitter melon...

0|0
    0|0
  • Artichokes, okra, cauliflower, celeriac, asparagus, broccoli, cucumbers... Most of the vegetables actually :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Noodles , every kind of noodles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate liver & olives make me ill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beets yucky

0|0
    0|0
  • non-bacon pork meat
    i don't know what it is but i just can't stand the smell

0|0
    0|0
  • cauliflower x. X the smell is awful!! taste isn't much better...

0|0
    0|0
  • Fish, it's so disgusting for me and I'll never eat it

0|0
    0|0
  • Broccoli, brussel sprouts, lentil soup, thick layers of cheese (Especially on pizza!! 😷), carrot juice and artichokes!

0|0
    0|0